Behringer iNUKE NU6000 amplifier

Re: Behringer iNUKE NU6000 amplifier

So the speakers came in official-looking boxes, but were those boxes sealed from the factory?

Did it look like they had been opened before or were you the first to open them?

You really can't use re-taped boxes as a qualifier for anything. Starin goes through inventory when it hits the US and re-tapes it. I imagine the other foreign importers do the same. Our first ten or so X32s had been re-taped a couple of times.

Only remeber them being heavily taped, cant seem to remeber if they had the heavier gauge staples in them or not,,,,

Hello

I have been using them for nearly two years driving my JBL-EVO tops in bi-amp mode. One channel 4 ohms "full blast" other channel hf-horn - can not recall impedance...

No problems what so ever. Good sound.

p.s. EVOs were active, but since one amp blew, it turned out much more econimical to buy two iNuke 6000 DSPs than send one amp to JBL for fixit...

Are you trying to rearrange your furniture, or open some walls?

No, those days are long gone. I used to have a pair of 18" hornloaded subwoofers and some three-way mains in my living room, the result of having too much free time in my youth and the desire to build something. This is more about finding a cheap amp with DSP that doesn't sound too bad between 30-80hz. And it must have balanced inputs.

Sent from my iPhone

Need help from behringer again,had my inuke 6000 repair december and its not even one year yet,and guess what,amp is defective again,same issue,an issue i thought that was solve

Dear Albert,
This is unfortunate, however, we do remember that the amp was repaired by yourself after we sent you some spare parts as you are located in a rather remote area.

For us to do a proper analysis we would need to have the amp sent to our Care center. Please send me a PM with your contact information and I will be sure to have someone there get in touch with you first thing on Monday.

still waiting on a reply from music group,its taking this guys 4 ever to reply,try call,all i get is a stupid answering machine,its sad to see both inuke doing the same exact thing,even though the power board was replace,starting to realize am just wasting my time and money

Last edited:

When you try to get 7hz LOUD-it takes A LOT of speakers and amps.

Hello

Home theaters are usually fairly small spaces , when compared to open air festival.

What if the room is airtight and woofers are mounted in the walls - like in car stereos ?

How much spl would a single 15 with 30mm pp-displacement deliver at 7Hz ? Room size 100m3

Why 7Hz, Ivan ?

My test oscillator goes down to 4Hz - an old Hewlett Packard - and it is very handy when checking a Marshall cabinet for correct polarity between speakers - or two cabinets - it is quite easy to see if they are right, when observing at 70 degree angle off-axis. It is also very useful when reconing - to check there is nothing extra and assembly moves freely.

Definitively there is nothing to hear at 4Hz - what is at 7Hz - three octaves down from A-string on bass guitar... - low thuds in action movies - to warn you, that 236 milliseconds later you will be killed by undescribable horror thing.....