Behringer iNUKE NU6000 amplifier

Re: Behringer iNUKE NU6000 amplifier

Hello

Why 7Hz, Ivan ?

That just seems to be a "common" low freq that many are striving for. Below 10Hz is pretty common.

I will admit-some of those guys are a bit crazy and like their whole rooms to shake-so they feel the movie-the vibrations etc as if you were there.

Of course you have to start looking at other things in your chain when you go that low-what devices have high pass filters that start to roll off below 20Hz etc.

It starts to eliminate certain amps-DSPs etc.

but those diode all test ok,because the amplifier come on den it goes into protection then it keep doing that till it just stay in the protective mode

sorry video quality not all that good

Yeah, had the same problem with mine, made a video too, sent it back to be repaired, Behringer replaced the diodes but said there was really absolutely nothing wrong with it. When I got it back it did the same thing. The dealer let me trade it in for an EP4000

Dear Albert,

As stated before, since you bought the amp in the US, we need to have it back in our service center in Las Vegas. We are more than happy to help, however, this is impossible without the physical unit on hand. Thank you for your understanding.

am ordering the power supply board,since thats my only choice,shipping back the amp 2 the us is way to expensive,my only problem is,the first board i receive it to die,just as the first one did,so am just praying that this one last,but thank for your help

Hi guys. I'm new here on this forum. I was wondering if you could give me some advice.

I just bought a couple of speakers second hand: DB technologies Arena 12 (x2) and Arena SW18 (x2).

I'm now looking to buy a good, but not so expensive power amp. I want to use it for a gig one or twice a year, so I don't want to invest too much in it.

I was looking at the iNukes. They seem pretty ok.

I was calculating, and in theory, I guess I'll have enough with 1 NU6000 for the total? The SW18 Sub has a internal crossover, so I could connect them in parallel, getting 4ohm instead of 8. I would think to connect each side (sub+top) to each channel on the amp. Is this a smart thing to do? I hope you guys could give me some good tips.

I also read about the synq 3k6 amp with 2x1800W RMS. Which would you prefer?

Thanks already for helping out!

Specs:
SW18:
ACOUSTICAL DATA
Nominal Power Rating: 600 W/RMS
Program Power Rating: 1200 W
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 35 - 150 Hz
Max SPL: 132 dB
LF: 18 “
Voice Coil LF: 4 “
Internal Crossover: YES

Specs Arena 12:
ACOUSTICAL DATA
Nominal Power Rating: 400 W/RMS
Program Power Rating: 800 W
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 80 - 19.000 Hz
Max SPL: 127 dB

Think they mentioned only a or the diode that may be causing the trouble but there is absolutely nothing wrong with this amp we just replaced it as a precaution.

The plate amp died on one of my subwoofers (Dual 15", with a '600w' plate amp).

I was planning on getting a Behringer iNUKE NU3000 DSP, but quickly changed my mind to the NU6000 DSP for the extra juice.

A pro sound guy I know suggested a Crest ProLite 2.0 or 3.0 DSP. They seem to have similar real world continuous power.

Thoughts between the Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP & Crest ProLite 2.0 or 3.0 DSP?

Some of the repeat fail issues in this thread have me concerned.

finally i got the second replacement board for my inuke nu 6000 (this one i had to purchase it) when i replace the board,it didnt even last 4 one hour,it start shutting down every now and then,this time its shutting down completely for a couple second (all lights off)to tell u the truth am done with this amp ,wasted enough money on this amplifier,and behringer cant seem to help me,if u live in the state then you can get this fix when they give up,outside the state its a no no,sad but thats how it is,will be staying far away from this amplifiers,just wish i could sell this two useless amplifier

finally i got the second replacement board for my inuke nu 6000 (this one i had to purchase it) when i replace the board,it didnt even last 4 one hour,it start shutting down every now and then,this time its shutting down completely for a couple second (all lights off)to tell u the truth am done with this amp ,wasted enough money on this amplifier,and behringer cant seem to help me,if u live in the state then you can get this fix when they give up,outside the state its a no no,sad but thats how it is,will be staying far away from this amplifiers,just wish i could sell this two useless amplifier

Sorry to hear this, but then again, what do you expect out of a 6000 watt ( haha) amp that costs $349

finally i got the second replacement board for my inuke nu 6000 (this one i had to purchase it) when i replace the board,it didnt even last 4 one hour,it start shutting down every now and then.

If you bought a replacement I would assume that you have warranty on that board?

if u live in the state then you can get this fix when they give up,outside the state its a no no,sad but thats how it is,will be staying far away from this amplifiers,just wish i could sell this two useless amplifier

Where are you located?

Dear Albert,

This is truly unfortunate. However as stated previously, unless the amplifier is made available to our Care center for investigation, it is impossible for us to find the root cause or help you. It looks like the main board is not the root cause and hence we urge you once more to send us the amplifier to our US Care center.
To date we have sold tens of thousands of this amplifier without any problem.

Thank you.

Dear Albert,

This is truly unfortunate. However as stated previously, unless the amplifier is made available to our Care center for investigation, it is impossible for us to find the root cause or help you. It looks like the main board is not the root cause and hence we urge you once more to send us the amplifier to our US Care center.
To date we have sold tens of thousands of this amplifier without any problem.

Thank you.

Hyperbolic...

No problem from mine. Ship the sucker. If it ate the other board that fast there is something killing it. Or you are trying to drive a lead pipe with it.

behringer keep telling me about sending the amplifier back but if i could dont they realize i would have,i live in dominca (westindies) the caribbean,so shipping this amp is to expensive,its out of the question,so now i got 2 boards and an amplifier looking at me now,but what gets to me is that they fail the exact same way,and they claim the on and off effect was cause by a bad batch of diode,so are all the boards i am getting have the bad diode?,lol,this thing is so funny, it like right now i give up,i no there is nothing they are going to do for me so waste of money i dont have,u guys may think whats 350 us but when i have to pay shipping and custom it comes up to $2000 dollars dats in our money (ec)which is about 750 us

behringer keep telling me about sending the amplifier back but if i could dont they realize i would have,i live in dominca (westindies) the caribbean,so shipping this amp is to expensive,its out of the question,so now i got 2 boards and an amplifier looking at me now,but what gets to me is that they fail the exact same way,and they claim the on and off effect was cause by a bad batch of diode,so are all the boards i am getting have the bad diode?,lol,this thing is so funny, it like right now i give up,i no there is nothing they are going to do for me so waste of money i dont have,u guys may think whats 350 us but when i have to pay shipping and custom it comes up to $2000 dollars dats in our money (ec)which is about 750 us

I would have someone in the US buy me a new one and bring it to you on a cruise. Probably cheaper.

Yeah, as I mentioned when I sent mine back to the repair center I posted that the care center said, "we have found absolutely nothing wrong with this amp but have replace the diodes as a precaution". Can you please come to the center and see for yourself but the location wasn't my country! So some other guys in the chat room are like yeah well the Tokyo power grid is bad and the amp is only good for +/- maybe 9V drops or surges, anything over and it will reset. I'm not quoting the actual voltage because I can' remember but I took it to the data center where I work and ran it on perfectly clean power that's monitored and of course same problem, every few minutes it would reset with no load on it what so ever, just sitting there doing nothing. That was it. I started going off in the room at Behringer SUP. Like, "we have scheduled gigs we have to drop because this piece of %$#"%$#" is just a piece of &%#&". Behringer SUP picked up on the string and I had a new EP4000 at my door even before I sent the inuke 6000 back which at the time I though was really really nice of them and we made our gig schedules. The thing that got me in the end was in the chat room Behringer SUP added the post," We have kindly replaced David's inuke with the EP4000 but he is really not trustworthy as promised and and has not sent the inuke6 back to us!!!!! I had already sent it back to the JP distributor 2 days before the date of that SUP post!!!!!!! It's also a minor thing but the EP4000 is cheaper than the Inuke6 and would assume I would either be refunded or have that extra credit at the distributor for my next purchase but that didn't happen either. So in the end I was lied to, lied about and ripped off.