PM 60 & 90 settings and alternative drivers.

Don J Davis

Sophomore
Jan 17, 2011
Orange County, CA
Hi Leon,
I suspend my 60's 2 a side on fly bars. I adjust the angle by listening to pink noise and the comb filtering then turning them in or out before I run the crank stands all the way up. I really couldn't tell you the exact angle.

Salmirabile

Freshman
May 8, 2013
just looking at the RCF ND940 and ND840. would they be suitable? Probably won't get the same SPL as with the DCX464 but they seem almost indentical in spec to the ND950s

Andre Vergison

Jun 27, 2019
Assenede (Belgium)
Used them like this last night at and event
Hi Leon,

I'm curious about the following:
1/ Wouldn't the sticker in the middle of the right CD obstruct sound?
2/ Wouldn't positioning two boxes side by side introduce lobing at higher frequencies? I.e. when you walk from left to right at at few meters distance then you would notice a phaser-ish sound effect. Perhaps the sticker mitigates it a bit.

Cheers,
Andre

Oct 14, 2018
Dominica
Hi Leon,

I'm curious about the following:
1/ Wouldn't the sticker in the middle of the right CD obstruct sound?
2/ Wouldn't positioning two boxes side by side introduce lobing at higher frequencies? I.e. when you walk from left to right at at few meters distance then you would notice a phaser-ish sound effect. Perhaps the sticker mitigates it a bit.

Cheers,
Andre
The sticker was removed, it was placed there by one of my crew guys... The problem using them like that is the dispersion... Now I put a 15d spacer between them, thinking of increasing it to 20/25d

Reactions: Andre Vergison