X32 Application Specific Notes and Problems

brian maddox

Senior
Jan 13, 2011
frederick, md
www.fcfchurch.com
Anybody know a good source for LittleLites or comparable? The X32 takes the standard 4-pin XLR, but needs a straight plug and all the ones i have lying around are right angle. Or does anyone have a better/cooler solution for lighting my new toy?

anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Re: X32 LittleLites Source

Yes its over kill. But I like it.

Thank`s for the picture. I bought the STAGELINE - GNL-404. Just plugged it in, and it is a useless piece of crap. No dispersion, just a small "dot" of light. I bought the 410mm one, and it will only light up my VCA`s or the LCD screen..:roll:

Re: X32 LittleLites Source

Thank`s for the picture. I bought the STAGELINE - GNL-404. Just plugged it in, and it is a useless piece of crap. No dispersion, just a small "dot" of light. I bought the 410mm one, and it will only light up my VCA`s or the LCD screen..:roll:

I just put a frost diffuser gel in front of it.

Dual X32 setup

Hello!

First post on these forums, and an extensive X32 discussion. Apologies for posting a new thread.

would it be possible to share inputs between 2 consoles using the built in AES50 option, without the stage racks ? Where the Monitor console also acts as a splitter and sends a tap to the FOH console via AES50.

Tx a ton!

Sidhu

Re: Dual X32 setup

Hello!

First post on these forums, and an extensive X32 discussion. Apologies for posting a new thread.

would it be possible to share inputs between 2 consoles using the built in AES50 option, without the stage racks ? Where the Monitor console also acts as a splitter and sends a tap to the FOH console via AES50.

Tx a ton!

Sidhu

Hello Nitin, and welcome to the forum - if you read this monster thread, what you have asked for was previously mentioned and confirmed... you can use the monitor console as your mic input source (snake head if you wish ), and via one cat 5 from aes50, send those feeds to the front of house console. The only consession is you have to use the gain set by the monitor console operator (with + - 12 db of digital gain adjustment)
I'm hoping they set this up and show it on a webinar at some point, a complete monitor / foh patch.

Hello Nitin, and welcome to the forum - if you read this monster thread, what you have asked for was previously mentioned and confirmed... you can use the monitor console as your mic input source (snake head if you wish ), and via one cat 5 from aes50, send those feeds to the front of house console. The only consession is you have to use the gain set by the monitor console operator (with + - 12 db of digital gain adjustment)
I'm hoping they set this up and show it on a webinar at some point, a complete monitor / foh patch.

Oh wow!

And another console to go broke on!

Sidhu

Please help with potential setup scenarios.

All local connections to MOH console.
Routing on MOH console on aes50A tab goes from Local1-32 over the first four columns.
Routing on the FOH console on Home tab goes from AES50A 1-32 over the first three columns.

How do I route the LCR mix done on the FOH console to Local out 14-16 on the MOH console ?

Tx a ton!
Sidhu