• Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: SUPERBOWL!

Manchester United

attachment.php

Hello,

Seven Stadium prep workers were hurt from falling ice and snow that slid from the roof of Cowboy Stadium earlier today.

Apparently, one person was hurt severely and is now at hospital. The other six injured have been treated for cuts and abraisions.

All seven workers were knock to the ground with tremendous force. (the 6 are very lucky)

A mass of Ice and snow measuring 40' x 80' x 1' gave way and slid from the roof to the court yard/ sidewalk area outside the Stadium.

All of the entrance/exits have been closed to pedestrian traffic temporarily and the Truck doors at the far end of the Stadium are now being used for entrance/exit.

There is a plan in the works to wash the remaining ice/snow from the roof using high pressured, hot water hoses.

The airports have suspended all incoming and outgoing flights earlier this morning.

I'm hearing grumblings.....
icon_confused.gif

Hammer

Steelers make it ring #7.They have better balance on O and a great running game. They will wear down the Pack ''D''! Look for lot's of screens to avoid the Pack sack rush!Big Ben has the Bowl experience.
icon_cool.gif

Rogers may feel the jitters and ball control will be the key.If Rodgers shakes up early the Steelers might force them into relying on the pass the rest of the way.
icon_sad.gif

Pouncey out for the Steelers may be a problem but the rest of their ''O'' will keep the running game going. Legursky did fine the 4 starts this season as a guard.Hopefully he can be just as good a center.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Steelers 31 Pack 24.
icon_lol.gif

If it dont work out that way my meal of crow wont be my first!
icon_eek.gif