TC Group / Music Group Anger Fest and Rumor Mill

Re: TC Group / Music Group Anger Fest and Rumor Mill

Of course, it is written for a tablet… if I had to use a mouse, I'd go stir-crazy.

This is the thing to remember about the Lake software. It is a much more elegant solution on a tablet. On a laptop where you have to mouse around the screen it can be pretty tedious. A lot of wxpensive tablets got bought back in the day to run the Lake controller.

My first (and last long term) experience was with a laptop and I was annoyed, but nothing else could do what the Lake could. Today I would use the right computer.

Mac

Re: MG and IP theft

Josh is a great guy - and a very sharp guy. If he were still with Lab we'd see just how "cool" he would be in about a year. I am really happy for him.

I do not know Josh and I wish him well.

I do, however, have 4 decades of observation and interaction with the Bose Corporation as it has developed, and I do stand by my personal - and admittedly snarky - observation: They are closer in corporate culture to Amway than, say, Ford.

I would rather have to mix on an assemblage of products from Music Group/Corp. than Bose.

Just sayin'...

I do, however, have 4 decades of observation and interaction with the Bose Corporation as it has developed, and I do stand by my personal - and admittedly snarky - observation: They are closer in corporate culture to Amway than, say, Ford.

I would rather have to mix on an assemblage of products from Music Group/Corp. than Bose.

Just sayin'...
Only 4 decades?

It is possible to separate Bose's commercial success from their engineering philosophy, and give credit where credit is due. Any company that survives that long, let alone prospers must be doing more right than wrong. Similarly I can appreciate Behringer's commercial success without wanting to be like mike.

JR

Just sayin'...

Mixing on someone's products and working for them are not the same thing.

Indeed. I will update my comment:

I would rather work for MG than for Bose.

I would rather poke myself in the eye, than work for either.....

JR

PS: Luckily I have the luxury of not having to make such an unpleasant choice. I can still respect both of their commercial accomplishments, from a distance.