X32 Discussion

Re: iPhone/iPad Apps

I wonder if it's possible to backup the old app prior installing the update?

In the 1.2 I do miss the possibility to set the delay time on the outputs.
As a workaround, I use the Xcontrol on the laptop... but on the ipad it would be nicer.

If you download the apps to your PC or Mac, it is easy to just make a copy of the app and store the backup somewhere. Restoring might involve some tricks that I'm not aware of right now, but it should be as simple as deleting the app on the iPad and then putting the old one back in the library and do a sync (keeping all versions in a safe place). You find the apps in My Music - iTunes - iTunes Media - Mobile Applications or similar.

PS - Unless you're a masochistic minimalist with a strong retro urge, I imagine this updete is one that you wouldn't want to sit out :twisted:

Last edited:
Re: iPhone/iPad Apps

Unless you're a masochistic minimalist with a strong retro urge, I imagine this updete is one that you wouldn't want to sit out :twisted:

Indeed, I have 2 bigger events (for me) coming in the coming weeks. These were the reason I bought the x32. So yes I would gladly use it.
Is some update list available with all improvements / enhancements. :)~:)~:smile:

EQ on Fader...

in a post a ways back somebody was mentioning that you can do EQ on faders... I've been trying to figure out how to get into that mode...

can somebody help me out?

Thanks!
-J

Re: EQ on Fader...

Perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for (using a pair of the stereo eqs on FX7 and FX8 for my 4 monitor mixes) :)

Too bad Behringer doesn't use 31 of the faders and then the 32nd fader as a send level or something like that... for using the x32 in the monitor position, seems like that would be a really cool feature... but for now, having access to 8 bands of eq at a time works fine for me.

Thanks again!

Re: EQ on Fader...

Perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for (using a pair of the stereo eqs on FX7 and FX8 for my 4 monitor mixes) :)

Too bad Behringer doesn't use 31 of the faders and then the 32nd fader as a send level or something like that... for using the x32 in the monitor position, seems like that would be a really cool feature... but for now, having access to 8 bands of eq at a time works fine for me.

Thanks again!

You might also want to consider using the PEQ on your monitors instead and keep your FX slots open for other creative purposes.

Re: P16-M - Cannot read the pot & button labels!

I have an x32, and a bunch of P16-Ms that each musician uses. My studio has 'mood' lighting.. IE; it's bloody dark in there... The P16-Ms have like grey text on a black background and if I was playing a daytime outdoor gig they'd be fine.. Problem is I'm not.... and we can't ready the labels on the p16s... Is there a more legible stick on template available? If not - there should be!
Thanks
Pauly

After receiving my P16-M, I designed some labels, with each instrument being depicted by an icon. With a transparent, glueing printing foil those labels are nearly unnoticeable while the instrument symbols are clearly visible, even in low-light situations. I can't imagine a P16-M without it anymore :)

Here are some pictures:

DSC00969.PNGDSC00970.PNGDSC00971.PNG

Regards,

Christoph

Re: P16-M - Cannot read the pot & button labels!

After receiving my P16-M, I designed some labels, with each instrument being depicted by an icon. With a transparent, glueing printing foil those labels are nearly unnoticeable while the instrument symbols are clearly visible, even in low-light situations. I can't imagine a P16-M without it anymore

Regards,

Christoph

Wow, that looks great!

So I'm not sure that I understand what material you used. Is it just a clear sticker that you printed on, or is backed with metal foil?

Both Apps will be on-line in a few hours as Apple just approved them.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm regards

Uli

Hi all!

I just discovered an xicontrol update in my ipad AppStore :)

But..... :( there is something strange. The updated version is the same already installed and the button says open instead of install.
Do you see the same behaviour ?

EDIT before post.... New app rolls out now ! Wow!

See images below!

Cheers, Jon

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357771355.212138.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357771355.212138.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
Hi all!

But..... :( there is something strange. The updated version is the same already installed and the button says open instead of install.

See images below!

Cheers, Jon

Thanks Behringer... Santa came to us!

New screen dumps xicontrol 1.3.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357771610.246527.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357771670.659335.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357771681.616928.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357771692.630315.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357771704.272622.jpg

Re: X32 Discussion

Hi all!

The store seems to do that when a new app is released, but it hasn't actually made the store for download.

Cheers, Jon

Still waiting on it to fully land in the AU store. Waiting, waiting...