DIY Mid High Group Buy

Re: DIY Mid High Group Buy

Hello to everyone who has contributed to the Diy Mid High thread and thanks Peter for your epic contribution. Amazing effort. Ive been following the Diy Mid High on roids threads 90 & 60 versions for some time now but some reason I have only just seen this thread in regards to the group buy of 4594HE. I have been speaking with Jack privately in recent months/weeks and then again a week ago to arrange the purchase of 2 4594HE drivers, with the passive crossovers as well as 2 BMS L15S430-8 v2 drivers. Perhaps it might work out better for all of us if I can join the group buy, that's if I am not to late. And if I am no stress or if it creates more headaches for someone else, logistics and all. I totally understand. I guess best thing to do is, touch base again with Jack and see where my orders at or whats the most convenient method. Thanks again to those who have contributed, its been an inspiring read.
Kind regards Dave

Jason Joseph - 8 | 4594he-16 + COs {confirmed 4/15/16}
Mark Willkinson - 2 | 4594he-16 {confirmed 4/15/16}
Don Davis - 2 | 4594he-16 {confirmed 4/15/16}
Sean Hennessey - 4 | 4594he-8 + COs {confirmed 4/15/16}
David Seed - 2 | 4594he-? + COs {confirmed 4/15/16}
============================================
Sub-total | 18 drivers {confirmed 4/15/16}
--------------------------------------------------------
Spenser Hamilton - 2 | 4594he-16 {un-confirmed}
Spenser Hamilton - 2 | 4550 {un-confirmed}
Jason Allen - 2 | 4594he-16 {un-confirmed}
===========================================
Total | 24 drivers {theoretical}

Updated

Jason Joseph - 8 | 4594he-16 + COs {confirmed 4/15/16}
Mark Willkinson - 2 | 4594he-16 {confirmed 4/15/16}
Don Davis - 2 | 4594he-16 {confirmed 4/15/16}
Sean Hennessey - 4 | 4594he-8 + COs {confirmed 4/15/16}
David Seed - 2 | 4594he-16 + COs {confirmed 4/15/16}
============================================
Sub-total | 18 drivers {confirmed 4/15/16}
--------------------------------------------------------
Spenser Hamilton - 2 | 4594he-16 {un-confirmed}
Spenser Hamilton - 2 | 4550 {un-confirmed}
Jason Allen - 2 | 4594he-16 {un-confirmed}
===========================================
Total | 24 drivers {theoretical}

Updated

Yes this weekend I will be contacting everyone who has confirmed to get the process started. Many thanks for your patience...

Order placed awaiting more details from Assistance Audio on shipping to me. Once that is finalized then I will update everyone individually..
Thank you for your patience..

i'm checking in too.

The payment arrived on Monday, thanks all, and was deposited yesterday.
The PO was placed when the buy was closed, and the order placed. According to BMS, when I placed the PO, it is scheduled to ship on next Wednesday.
I will check with them on that day to see if it is running on schedule.

Regards, Jack

Good day everyone,

Im on vacation from next this Wednesday to the following Wednesday. Still awaiting shipping details from Jack but once that's finalized then I can start the process of completing everyone's orders. Thank you again for your patience on the matter..

Hello All, I have been out of town for a bit working a festival.
I have an email from BMS saying that they were having a problem with a part specific to the coaxial drivers.
They have fixed the problem, or sourced another, and are back on production, and trying to catch up.
Hopefully the drivers will ship on Wednesday of this week. More news as it happens.

Regards, Jack Arnott
Assistance Audio

Okay I put in a call and email to Jack but I have not received any additional updates. Hopefully he responds soon. I thank everyone for their patience in this matter..

HI Jason, thanks for the update.
I found out last year that a whole lot of patience was needed buying these things, almost unbelievable really,
...but all ended up very well...

FYI: I ordered them on a Thursday and got them via mail on the next Tuesday (from Germany to the Netherlands). Couple of weeks ago.

Thank you Peter, your experience is what we expect, yes?
Sad to say, I have a hard time believing that BMS corporate understands how difficult procurement can be in the US.....