New Midas M32 Console

Re: New Midas M32 Console

Hopeful or more likely date? The unofficial best date I heard from our rep is June. The initial date I believe was early April.

Typed on a virtual keyboard.

My supplier in the UK has told me april an has said they are yet to hear anything else from Midas so are still assuming that it will be in in April until they hear otherwise.
sam

IME years back in the hi-fi industry, few things meet their introduction deadlines. And when one does, all of the ones that are sent to Puerto Rico blow up in two months.

I'm told that Midas distribution has been transferred to Samson.

IME years back in the hi-fi industry, few things meet their introduction deadlines. And when one does, all of the ones that are sent to Puerto Rico blow up in two months.

I'm told that Midas distribution has been transferred to Samson.

You are going to get an email from someone soon. hahaha

Last i was told was june / july directly from Midas...
sam

there leading u(and every one) on....
when i heard about a new music group desk end of last year i joked with my buddies it would not be out till summer and buggy till an update in the fall
its worse then that

end of august at best (price list use to say april 15 :roll:)
http://midas.starin.biz/pricing.php

there still trying to get last years x32 products in stock let alone this years new products
m32 with a dl155 is a 2015 product it seams

there leading u(and every one) on....
when i heard about a new music group desk end of last year i joked with my buddies it would not be out till summer and buggy till an update in the fall
its worse then that

end of august at best (price list use to say april 15 :roll:)
http://midas.starin.biz/pricing.php

there still trying to get last years x32 products in stock let alone this years new products
m32 with a dl155 is a 2015 product it seams

I do not think so, this console has been out for 2 years already. Other faders and preamps does not take long to test. The software is field tested by X32 users with only a few quarks reported. The only real change is the case.

I do not think so, this console has been out for 2 years already. Other faders and preamps does not take long to test. The software is field tested by X32 users with only a few quarks reported. The only real change is the case.

Not according to the marketing... Apparently they're adding the "Desired Midas Sound" to the new thing too... That will probably take an additional three weeks. Then, they'll have to learn how to spell Midas properly because they've only just bought the name recently... That's another week or so. They are going to have to change the paint out of the airguns from the Midas bluish/purple to the Behringer grey. That's another week... They should just make everything "Behringer Brushed Aluminium" and save time and money.

Not according to the marketing... Apparently they're adding the "Desired Midas Sound" to the new thing too... That will probably take an additional three weeks. Then, they'll have to learn how to spell Midas properly because they've only just bought the name recently... That's another week or so. They are going to have to change the paint out of the airguns from the Midas bluish/purple to the Behringer grey. That's another week... They should just make everything "Behringer Brushed Aluminium" and save time and money.

Its it's not an x32 in a new box the software will have to change slightly to deal with different hardware lets face it this is not going to be an x32 in a new box and if you think it is your nieve

Its it's not an x32 in a new box the software will have to change slightly to deal with different hardware lets face it this is not going to be an x32 in a new box and if you think it is your nieve

If you think it's anything OTHER THAN an X32 in a new box, you're delusional! Seriously, just look at the software pages on the Midas website. They haven't even bothered re-labelling the FX units!
I have a friend who knows the R&D team in Manchester, and I can say this with some authority that when the M32 was first shown at NAMM, the Midas R&D team hadn't even seen one, let alone had ANYTHING to do with its development.