New Midas M32 Console

Re: New Midas M32 Console

But for the most part, it’s not new – there many many thousands of Behringer X32s out there … and they work well as do the few Midas bits they have used.

Yup, should be fine. Manufacturing process management gets more comprehensive every day, and computer assisted manufacturing should seamlessly integrate the mature platform design intelligence into the build.

I was mostly sharing a personal opinion and I am not a customer for one of these so my opinion doesn't really matter. Sorry about the veer and good luck to all.

JR

Wish Midas would just put the manual up so we had something to take up some time till the unit arrives. im not reading the B book! Please Midas, give us something !
Yes I'm pouting ! Put the Manuel up !

Wish Midas would just put the manual up so we had something to take up some time till the unit arrives. im not reading the B book! Please Midas, give us something !
Yes I'm pouting ! Put the Manuel up !

Well the "B book!" itself is out of date - so an up to date M32 manual would be useful for x32 users as well - BUT not sure they are going to as the x32 manual has now essentially been transferred to a wiki.

You may get a quick start guide - i.e. the x32 one re-edited to say Midas and M32:twisted:

Went to visit my Dealer today. Found out there having a Class on the X-32 and the M-32 on the 26th and 27th of this month! I looked all over the store and warehouse and did not see a single Midas M-32 box anywhere. So I asked if the class would have a desk to put fingers and lips on... The reply was YES, We Will. The Term "Class" i'm sure will be a marketing meet and greet more than a class but I plan to attend at least the first day.
Just wanted to throw that out for some late night reading, Ya All.
Still wish the M-32 manual would come to a web site near us soon...
SAM ... you get yours yet ????

Went to visit my Dealer today. Found out there having a Class on the X-32 and the M-32 on the 26th and 27th of this month! I looked all over the store and warehouse and did not see a single Midas M-32 box anywhere. So I asked if the class would have a desk to put fingers and lips on... The reply was YES, We Will. The Term "Class" i'm sure will be a marketing meet and greet more than a class but I plan to attend at least the first day.
Just wanted to throw that out for some late night reading, Ya All.
Still wish the M-32 manual would come to a web site near us soon...
SAM ... you get yours yet ????

Today, tomorrow or Friday mike

Sam you must be going thou hell waiting and getting delayed and all the crap your going thru. as for the stage IO i'm thinking of just getting two DL-16's and keeping it oringal across the system. I do own some other IO's but i'm keeping them with the pro stuff. Knowing when i use the m-32 as a monitor desk, i will need to dither down the 251 but i might just do the Dante card and the 9650 bridge. lot of money but Midas is worth it. Ill decide after you have reported your findings with your desk.
still wish the manual was on line.
maybe Frank in Vegas could lite a fire and get me one.. HAY Frank, get me a manual !!!

Sam you must be going thou hell waiting and getting delayed and all the crap your going thru. as for the stage IO i'm thinking of just getting two DL-16's and keeping it oringal across the system. I do own some other IO's but i'm keeping them with the pro stuff. Knowing when i use the m-32 as a monitor desk, i will need to dither down the 251 but i might just do the Dante card and the 9650 bridge. lot of money but Midas is worth it. Ill decide after you have reported your findings with your desk.
maybe Frank in Vegas could lite a fire and get me one.. HAY Frank, get me a manual !!!

The words slightly annoyed don't cut it. It has currently lost me a lot of money because it keeps having jobs it could go on but keep having to say no because it hasn't arrived :-(

Oh the humanity! [emoji23]

I'm kinda hoping that Chase comes back and tells us whats going down with the manuals and the software...

Mike, the newest estimate from my supplier is that they are shipping from Belgium today or tomorrow. So early next week arrival now but based on how well there judgement of time has been going over at Midas it could take another two weeks to get to me LOL.

Last edited: