X32 Discussion

Re: X-32 Mix Bug

I downloaded it this morning, although it was in my "Updates" section of the App Store so I didn't go looking for it. You're not using your Gen1 iPad to look, are you? That won't work.

It's also not on the Behringer X32 downloads page, although the older one is.

It updated automatically!! Not sure I like that....

Re: X32 Discussion

That's a global option on iOS 7 - you can turn it off under iOS Settings > iTunes&AppStore > Automatic Downloads.

Sent from my iPhone

Warning: Major Censorship on Behringer Forums

Just a word of caution, Behringer is now censoring anything negative on their forums like crazy.

I posted a a reply to the OP below. Other people had the same issue as I did with my X32 Full Console that I bought from Sweetwater with not getting the confirmation email. I got a message from a behringer employee, saying my post was deleted because it was "rare" that it would happen.

I followed up in the thread saying exactly what happened and that my last post was removed. The post and other post of mine (not even against behringer) were then deleted. And I was banned from their forums and their Facebook page.

http://forum.behringer.com/showthread.php?3731-Behringer%92s-3-year-Warranty-warning

I would highly suggest if you are looking for accurate information on the X32 or another products to look elsewhere besides the Behringer forums. Behringer should realize that hiding the truth about their service (which is mainly the issue most folks are having) is only going to come back to bit them in the butt. They should address the problems they have rather than simply trying to sweep them under the rug, which will make consumers very un-trusting of behringer - as am I at this point. I would probably not buy anything from them again, after I have purchased two X32s and 2 S16s. It's the only think I have bought from them, as I tend to buy from more reputable brands.

Re: Warning: Major Censorship on Behringer Forums

Dear Jason,

We have no issues with criticism and in fact welcome any comments that help us to improve our services. You will indeed find many different views on our forum and we try to address them in the most open way.

Your case is a slightly different one. You contacted us several months ago to complain about our Care center not being able to register your product because it was missing its serial number (both product and packaging). Technically, it is impossible that the product was shipped from our factory without a serial number as we use electronic barcode readers that would not have processed the unit.

It is obvious that the serial number was intentionally removed and in fact we are seeing a number of cases where our products are grey imported from other countries and sold for example on Amazon market place by unauthorized dealers. This is the reason, that our Care center informed you that we cannot register your product and recommended you to return the product to the dealer you bought it from. Your answer was that “the dealer went out of business and a return was not possible.” In order to help you out, I have offered you my personal phone number to further explain but you emailed me back saying that “Amazon managed to get the dealer to take the product back and you are all set.”

Unfortunately, since then, you went out on Amazon and multiple forums (including ours) simply to blame our company for a “flawed warranty policy.” May we remind you that it is common in any industry to only warrant product that have been sold through proper channels. We would like to take the opportunity to remind our customers to make sure they buy our products from authorized dealers, with full serial numbers.

Jason, what is the outcome you would like to achieve? Please feel free to PM me or give me a call - always happy to help.

Last edited:

Jason, what is the outcome you would like to achieve? Please feel free to PM me or give me a call - always happy to help.

Joe, I can't speak for Jason but I want my X32 to cook breakfast and give shoulder/neck massages. Can we get that in V3? 8)~:cool:~:cool:

Gray market is a problem for all manufacturers, and you guys have to back up your global distributors. Ebay is awash in gray market goods and outright counterfeits and I'm sure the Amazon merchant program has its problem children, too. It's always wise for buyers to ask about a dealer's status and verify it with the manufacturer or importer/distributor.

......I want my X32 to cook breakfast and give shoulder/neck massages. Can we get that in V3? 8)~:cool:~:cool:

I am sure the X32 can do that, you only have to find the right key combination of 5 knobs an the S16 will serve you coffee.

BTW, For me if I buy non cheap equipment - and a mixer that costs 2500€ iss not cheap - I will buy it at an regular store, where I have support service and so on.
It will be better than saving 2cents.

Michael

Dear Jason,

We have no issues with criticism and in fact welcome any comments that help us to improve our services. You will indeed find many different views on our forum and we try to address them in the most open way.

Your case is a slightly different one. You contacted us several months ago to complain about our Care center not being able to register your product because it was missing its serial number (both product and packaging). Technically, it is impossible that the product was shipped from our factory without a serial number as we use electronic barcode readers that would not have processed the unit.

It is obvious that the serial number was intentionally removed and in fact we are seeing a number of cases where our products are grey imported from other countries and sold for example on Amazon market place by unauthorized dealers. This is the reason, that our Care center informed you that we cannot register your product and recommended you to return the product to the dealer you bought it from. Your answer was that “the dealer went out of business and a return was not possible.” In order to help you out, I have offered you my personal phone number to further explain but you emailed me back saying that “Amazon managed to get the dealer to take the product back and you are all set.”

Unfortunately, since then, you went out on Amazon and multiple forums (including ours) simply to blame our company for a “flawed warranty policy.” May we remind you that it is common in any industry to only warrant product that have been sold through proper channels. We would like to take the opportunity to remind our customers to make sure they buy our products from authorized dealers, with full serial numbers.

You should read posts before you assume that's what the post was about. The post clearly stated it was about the X32 (full console) I bought from Sweetwater and not getting the registration confirmation email. Not the S16 I bought from Amazon. I guess Sweetwater is not reputable either then? Well, I would say they are way more reputable than Behringer Who I will never Buy from Again. Worst service ever I've ever dealt with. Glad I still have my M7CL in case the X32 breaks, I certainly won't plan on Behringer backing it up. to Make matters worse you delete posts, then when someone explains it you ban them from all Behringer sites. This shows that you are trying to do PR control rather than fix issues.

Dear Jason,
I have offered you my personal phone number to further explain but you emailed me back saying that “Amazon managed to get the dealer to take the product back and you are all set.”.

You sure like Making up facts don't you. You failed to mention the fact that when our lawyer was looking into it CARE would hang up on him. Our lawyer talked to the seller and he just gave them money back. I don't believe these serial numbers were intentionally removed. They are very poorly glued on, Infact I own a X32 Full Console, X32 Compact, and 2 S16s with the expection of 1 s16 were all bought from Zzsounds or Sweetwater and these stickers are peeling off as they aren't put on the units well at all. With the exception of the X32 Compact (the newest purchase) the serial number sticker are already almost off the units. You should look into a better method of serializing your units than a cheesy cheaper and holds up less than a dymo label.

Unfortunately, since then, you went out on Amazon and multiple forums (including ours) simply to blame our company for a “flawed warranty policy.”

Again you sure like yo make up facts to put things on your customers. I posted about it in Behringer forums only. I never when on Amazon or any other forums for that matter. Defamation of character much?

I fail to see how any of this S16 stuff is related to the issue with the X32 not getting a confirmation e-mail when I registered it.

I am sure the X32 can do that, you only have to find the right key combination of 5 knobs an the S16 will serve you coffee.

BTW, For me if I buy non cheap equipment - and a mixer that costs 2500€ iss not cheap - I will buy it at an regular store, where I have support service and so on.
It will be better than saving 2cents.

Michael

I call it cheap. But then again most other consoles we have are 10k-20k plus.

Not everyone has local stores to buy from. I have to order from Sweetwater, Full Compass, B&H Photo, Zzsounds etc. or buy Factory direct if allowed. We only have a rental house around here.

Jason,

Joe has been nothing but open and helpful on here.

Just relax and pull your head in a bit.

I guess your hot headed approach has delayed any help that may have been coming your way.

Chill man...

You sure like Making up facts don't you. You failed to mention the fact that when our lawyer was looking into it CARE would hang up on him. Our lawyer talked to the seller and he just gave them money back. I don't believe these serial numbers were intentionally removed. They are very poorly glued on, Infact I own a X32 Full Console, X32 Compact, and 2 S16s with the expection of 1 s16 were all bought from Zzsounds or Sweetwater and these stickers are peeling off as they aren't put on the units well at all. With the exception of the X32 Compact (the newest purchase) the serial number sticker are already almost off the units. You should look into a better method of serializing your units than a cheesy cheaper and holds up less than a dymo label.

Again you sure like yo make up facts to put things on your customers. I posted about it in Behringer forums only. I never when on Amazon or any other forums for that matter. Defamation of character much?

I fail to see how any of this S16 stuff is related to the issue with the X32 not getting a confirmation e-mail when I registered it.

Jason,

Joe has been nothing but open and helpful on here.

Just relax and pull your head in a bit.

I guess your hot headed approach has delayed any help that may have been coming your way.

Chill man...

I've been nothing but helpful to behringer and their customers on their forums. Even defending them. However when I said that I had the same issue as well that other people did It needs to get remove, I guess on behringer forums only people with low post counts can stay something about a bad experience. as if someone whos been around says it, it looks like they aren't loyal.

The problem is Behringer Marketing is very inconsistent. Sometimes they let just anything go, sometimes they are in a super moderation mode and sometimes they enforce the full real name username policy and sometimes they don't

You sure like Making up facts don't you. You failed to mention the fact that when our lawyer was looking into it CARE would hang up on him.

Lawyer? No wonder they hung up on a lawyer. Anyone reasonable would only expect their lawyer to talk to another companies lawyer.

This looks like a classic case of something blowing way out of proportion, and also a perfect example of what is not appropriate for trying to resolve in public.

I don't blame B for defending themselves, and it also confirmed my first suspicion of when I read your message that it seemed completely out of character for the majority of what I have seen in this and other forums and as the typical example and textbook definition of the word "outlier".

Lawyer? No wonder they hung up on a lawyer. Anyone reasonable would only expect their lawyer to talk to another companies lawyer.

This looks like a classic case of something blowing way out of proportion, and also a perfect example of what is not appropriate for trying to resolve in public.

I don't blame B for defending themselves, and it also confirmed my first suspicion of when I read your message that it seemed completely out of character for the majority of what I have seen in this and other forums and as the typical example and textbook definition of the word "outlier".

As I said the post they removed and ban me for wasn't even about what Joe decided to bring up here. The S16 issue was resolved but not by behringer. the X32 issue was resolve by behringer with the warranty registration. Someone else had the same issue and asked if anyone else had. I simply stated we had some problems with it as well. However Joe and other others from behringer continue to harass me.

Side note behringer does not have a legal department. There registered agent is some random company that just charges a small (less than $100) fee per year. They wont actually talk to a lawyer, all you can do is send them a letter for them to forward to someone else for you, which our lawyer didn't want to do.

It's pretty much standard policy when you start harassing a company with lawyers that they're going to stop talking to you. The fact that they ever let you back on their forums in the first place astounds me, it's certainly beyond what most companies would do in that situation. If you lawyer up, they're going to lawyer up, because you just escalated it beyond customer service into litigation. You just relayed to them plain as day that you're no longer interested in handling this situation rationally.

Think of it this way. Your history with this company isn't one of bad customer service now (not that I agree anyway), it's one of potential lawsuits. You threatened the company, and they have every reason not to want your business, nor to talk to you again. Most companies will do a great deal for their customers, but just about every company I've ever known draws the line when lawyers get involved. They're not going to try and make friends with someone who's threatening lawsuits.

Also, Behringer most definitely has a legal department. You don't run a company that big without at least a lawyer on payroll. But short of a court filing, you're not going to talk to him, because you have no reason to.

why does this audio thread smell like dirty laundry?

PM's are just as easy kids...

Anyhow, e service of Behringer was and is great according to my experience.
if you think is is not, nor problem. You should be at the one you payed your mony to and actually that is not Behringer.
in this case I think that is Sweetwater. I do not know this company, I am Dutch, but I am quitte sure these people are reasonable if you behave normal.
That's all. Behringer, the best there is.

I would agree with Han. Any reputable dealer would help you get what you need from a product you bought from them. Tell us the Sweetwater story? Why didn't they help you and at least swap the console out for one with a serial number? There's something very smelly about this.