X32 Discussion

Re: X32 Warranty Warning

Dear All,
As Dan has pointed out, X32 Motor Faders are available for purchase. While Starin (in the US) appears to be out of stock, you can also get this part as well as others directly from our CARE facility. You can contact them at 1-702-800-8290 (US) or +44 1562 732290 (UK) or by email at [email protected]. Hope it helps!

Can the New Midas faders be substituted as a replacement?

Re: V2 final

Hey guyss, haven't been on here in a while
I just came accross something interesting with V2. In the setup under View preferences I have both Select follows bank and Auto select selected, they seem to work for the first couple of times and then it doesn't although the ticks are showing on the screen.?!?!
Does anyone also have the same experience.?

Thanx
Andre

I like the note about the sends on fader flash

they also added the use of m/c as an fx-send. Cool!

Full release notes:

2.02 (2014-03-11)
improvements:
- aux/fxrtn sends to subgroup fixed
- output routing tap selector fixed
- dry switch on dimensional chorus
- to end all these discussions: hold sends on fader button (> 1s) to stop blinking
- stereo delay mono feed diagram corrected
- preamp remote control issue with linked channels fixed
- X32CORE scene recall and show import fixed
- snippets fixed (problem with 1st data line)
- usb recorder assign key 'PREV' fixed
- GO button led fixed
new features:
- assignable controls can be accessed on X32RACK by pressing MUTEGRP & UTILITY simultaneously
- midi control of mute groups (CC #80..85 on channel 2 [B1 50 xx .. B1 55 xx])
- midi snippet recall ([C1 xx])
- midi cue recall ([C2 xx] 0..127, [C3 xx] 128..255, [C4 xx] 256..383, [C5 xx] 384..499)
- cue and snippet recall on assignable buttons (including name display on small lcds and assign home screen)
- M/C can be used as effect send bus (FX 1..4)
- V1.x scene/show/library conversion

Does an upgrade from 2.01 to 2.02 keep scene data?

New folks to digital mixing should always assume loss of board contents in any update on any mixer so back up your scenes and shows.
Edit: also anytime someone else uses your desk

I back up my desk as part of system shutdown at the end of gig. I actually have 2 USB sticks dedicated for this and back up to both.

One advantage is that I can load the show into the editor to prepare for the next gig without needing to unpack the mixer.

Sent from my iPad HD

First post!
Seems like lots of confusion about when x-edit and the ipad app are coming.... even from Behringer themselves.

This was posted TODAY by Behringer as a comment to the "Two Point Ohhh is Final" announcement on their Facebook page.

".... we estimate around 4 weeks for the EDIT but the fully functional iPad app will take several more months. These are not trivial developments and require also much testing. This is something very common among all manufacturers..."