X32 Discussion

X32 2.10 Firmware and GO Button

Hi all
Merry Christmas to all ..
I updated my X32 console (2) with the 2.10 firmware and now, no more light on the GO button neither undo one ... I did something wrong ?
Everything seems to work properly but that...
Anyone get the same issue?
Thanks
Jean-Mi

Re: X32 Firmware Download Error

I'm still not able to download the firmware from the Behringer site or from the direct download link that John gave me..?!?
Does anyone else have this problem..?

Thanx
Andre
It's important in reports like this to include the link you're clicking on (Copy Link Location) and the page URL you found it on.

Hi Jay
Herewith the link that I've been trying
I've been using the Behringer site to download up to V2.06 before, It's strange that it doesn't work anymore...

http://www.behringerdownload.de/X32/X32_Firmware_2.10.zip

Hope this helps

Andre

It does; I can now confirm Mr McCulloch's assertion above: That 2.10 link works for me as well, via Sprint LTE in Tampa FL USA, so it's likely that there's *some* problem between you and the outside world.

If you have a linux or OS/X box available, you might want to try wget, which will give you better error messages than a browser. If you PM me an email address, I'll be happy to mail you a copy of the 2.10 zipfile.

Hello dear friends,
I'm new user of X32 RACK. I properly set IP adress, subnet mask and gateway on mixer, and I download X32 edit software, but when I try to click on connect button in software, it is impossible.
What to do?

Hello dear friends,
I'm new user of X32 RACK. I properly set IP adress, subnet mask and gateway on mixer, and I download X32 edit software, but when I try to click on connect button in software, it is impossible.
What to do?
Sure you have everything on the same subnet? Tell us your settings

Sure you have everything on the same subnet? Tell us your settings
I think that wireless didn't work correctly, because on PC I see "no internet acces" message.
I have CISCO router, so on the mixer I set GATEWAY with IP adress 192.168.1.1, whic is caracteristic for this router.
In SUBNET MASK on mixer I set adress 255.255.255.0. On the X-32 edit software there isn't SUBNET
And the IP adress of mixer I wrote on X32-edit software.
But I can't click on CONNECT button.

Re: X32 Discussion

You are on the wrong subnet, change your X32 ip-address to 192.168.1.20 and you should be ok

And, more generally, on a network whose subnet mask is 255.255.255.0, the first three numbers must be the same, Jovance, on *every device* that you want to talk together.

Mixing Station on 2 Slate 21 Pro PC's

In case anyone is interested in Mixing Station on mid sized touch screens consider this. It folds down line a laptop, fits in a DJ case, can access a PC on stage with the X32 Rack for controlling the DAW, Edit, and Traktor Pro 2 for intermission music. You could use it wireless, but I like copper better.

Last edited:
Re: Mixing Station on 2 Slate 21 Pro PC's

Hi

Great idea, can you explain how these are mounted and also perhaps a picture. I assume the slate is multi-touch?

Richard

Hi

Great idea, can you explain how these are mounted and also perhaps a picture. I assume the slate is multi-touch?

Richard
The Slate is only 2 point, Android 4.3. So far it has not been a problem as I can only type with 2 fingers anyway. You could use an AIO PC like the HP Rove in their places if you need multi, but X Edit isn't as nice as Mixing Station live on a touch screen.

The bottom Slate is just sitting on the foam at an angle. I have since increased that angle to butt up to the vertical one.
I slide a thin foam pad before closing the upper. It has loop pads to keep it there.
The upper one is on a Vesa under cabinet mount that is upside down with a heavy angle iron to get it in that orientation off the bottom of the case.

Nice, I asked David a while back if he would consider making a big screen version of Mixing Station for the Slate. He considered it a good idea, but I guess there are not enough hours in the day for him.