X32 Discussion

Re: Dante card - Any pointers?

I have one problem in live events. I use X32 RACK with 2 subs JBL PRX715XLF and 2 tops PRX 712.
When I play on my arranger it is super sound.
But when I sing on my microphone in low frequencies, I hear some noise "zzzzzz" in back of the JBL PRX712.
When I shut down all low freencies the problem is gone, but the sound of my voice is unnatural.
Please help me.

Hello, registered so I could post a reply to this. I had the same problem with my PRX612 a little while back. It would buzz on certain frequencies (troubleshooting done with the X32 oscillator). I expected the worst, but after taking the grill off and pulling out the horn, I discovered the driver had come unscrewed from horn. It wasn't unscrewed all the way, just loose. After tightening, all was good again, and the buzz went away.

Hello I am having an issue with a S16. It will not sync with x32. Have tried a rack and a console. All setting are as behringer suggests and tried several ethernet cables. I can get it to show up when I connect the A from rack to B of the S16 with S16 running clock but will not pass audio. A x A with board as clock will not sync and the red light does not even flash. Has anyone had any similar issues and or suggestions to resolve this issue.

Hello I am having an issue with a S16. It will not sync with x32. Have tried a rack and a console. All setting are as behringer suggests and tried several ethernet cables. I can get it to show up when I connect the A from rack to B of the S16 with S16 running clock but will not pass audio. A x A with board as clock will not sync and the red light does not even flash. Has anyone had any similar issues and or suggestions to resolve this issue.
Check the manual for the S16. There are modes, follow direction on how to set the correct mode. Only a few of them use AES50 ext sync, 1- 6, and plug S16 A to console A, sync the console to internal, and S16 to AES.

Last edited:

Update on the sync issue. I rebooted both units several times, downloaded new firmware and rebooted several more times with no luck. Took a break and fired up my camera to make a quick video of the issue and it synced right up. Have restarted several times with no issues. Going to keep an eye on it.

Update on the sync issue. I rebooted both units several times, downloaded new firmware and rebooted several more times with no luck. Took a break and fired up my camera to make a quick video of the issue and it synced right up. Have restarted several times with no issues. Going to keep an eye on it.

What kind of camera was it? In case this happens to us, I would really like to know. So the S16 is camera shy.

What cable are you using?

Ethercon. Will have to check the brand. I tried several straight up ethernet cables as well. Just a windows phone. Could upload it for the sheer comedy value. Talking up this big issue only to have everything work.

Ethercon. Will have to check the brand. I tried several straight up ethernet cables as well. Just a windows phone. Could upload it for the sheer comedy value. Talking up this big issue only to have everything work.

Make sure its shielded! Just because of its Ethercon doesn't mean its shielded.

first (hardware??) problem.
The 3th LCD doesn't lid when layer 1 is selected. I can see the color and text on the ipad, so it's no user thing I guess.
Strange is however when I change to layer 2 or any other layer it works.

Update: The problem was that on channel 3 the source was selected as off, the x32 switched the lcd of for that reason, but the ipad didn't...

Dear Ben,
It looks like you have everything connected and configured properly. Our CARE department can help troubleshoot further as well as assist if any service is required. If you would like to send me a PM with your contact information we'll make sure someone contacts you tomorrow. You can also call us directly at 702-800-8290, we open at 7AM PST.

Problem is back. This time I got it on camera. Any advice would be appreciated. Tried to contact Behringer support about a week ago without any response.
I don't remember your earlier posts so this might be redundant.

Check all of the aes50-A/B connectors to rule out a bad connector in the unit(s) by moving the cable between the connectors. Also, verify with a different cable that you know is new/good to rule out a bad cable.

If you have access to another x32 and/or s16 test together with those.

Yeah I did a test with another X32 producer with identical results. Also I tried several cables all functioning fine with different configurations. I do not have another S16 at this point to test with that.